HOW CAN I GET MY CALL ON THE SAVAGE LOVECAST?
- Keep your call under 3 minutes. We’re not saying that we instantly delete really long calls without even listening to them…well, actually we are saying that.
- Try to get the best sound quality– if you are calling from a cell phone from your car at rush hour in a wind storm, chances are your call won’t make it. Landlines are best, and if you must use your cell, find a nice, quiet spot to call from.
- Response calls– We LOVE your comments about the most recent show. Calls about shows that aired months ago aren’t going to make it on the podcast. If you want to weigh in on an older show, leave your comment on the specific episode page at savagelovecast.com.
- Calls made to 206-302-2064 are only for the Lovecast, and aren’t a way to reach Dan Savage personally. Please note that if you leave a message on the Savage Lovecast voicemail, you are consenting to have it air on the show.
- And finally– thank you. This show is only possible because of your amazing calls. We really appreciate you sharing so much with us.
QUESTIONS? PROBLEMS? FEEDBACK?
Write to us here, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Questions or problems with the podcast?
Got a question for Dan?
Advertise with us