The kinksters have their “aftercare”- time after a rough sexual encounter to reconnect and comfort each other. But what about after casual vanilla sex? A woman wants to instigate an aftercare revolution for all. Dan gently, patiently explains away some men’s rights nonsense to a man incensed at at a fictional “double standard.” On the Magnum, a woman who tends to choose abusive men wonders how she can prevent herself from making this mistake over and over again. Dan brings on Lynn Fairweather, domestic violence consultant, speaker, and author of “Stop Signs: Recognizing, Avoiding, and Escaping Abusive Relationships” to help pick this lock. A caller used to be a terrible person with terrible friends. How can she start over? It starts by calling 206-302-2064
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
- Sex & Politics #22: Blaise Agüera y Arcas
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »