What a depressing show we have for you this week! Pop a couple Prozac and listen in. In It for the Kids: A married, stay-at-home father loves being a dad, but his marriage is miserable. Divorce is not an option for him. What should he do? Move to NYC?: Should this woman move to New York to be with her selfish, manipulative boyfriend? Listen carefully for the phrase "The primacy and the fucking triumph of his dick." Family Dysfunction: A gay son wants a course of action to counsel his fully dysfunctional family. Dan has one. Baggage Girl: The caller is in an on-again/off-again relationship with a woman who employs some of the dramatic arts in her everyday life. Dan's suggestion? Stick with off-again. Trust Him?: The caller is deeply in love with an engaged man. He swears he's going to break off the engagement one of these days. Should she believe him? Why do you people stick around? Call us when you break up: 206-201-2720
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
- Sex & Politics #22: Blaise Agüera y Arcas
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »