OMG! After we stayed at my aunt and uncle's place, they totally found a used condom and some lube! But it wasn't ours! Should a gay man come out to his extended family at an upcoming wedding? Ladies: Dan Savage, noted homosexual, tells you where your G-spot is. A woman's coworker identifies as male. But all her other coworkers call him "her." Should she stand up to the receptionist and the rest of the gang? How can a kind, gay-friendly relative reassure her closeted cousin that being gay is A-okay? And more. Call us at 206-201-2720 This episode was brought to you by Audible.com. Download a free audio book of your choice today at AudiblePodcast.com/Savage.
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- How to Talk Gay With Zach Noe Towers
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »