A self-professed “pervert” is married to a self-professed “Christian.” He wants to keep watching his porn in peace, she forbids it. Should he sneak to see Hump, or fess up and invite her along? A hand-wringing lesbian feels guilty whenever she gets the foot massages that turn her on so. Dan chats with Jonathan Capehart (of the Washington Post and MSNBC) about homophobia in black culture, and the CONSPIRACY to destroy black families by making black men gay. On the Magnum, Dan welcomes Historian of Sexuality Alice Dreger to talk about her brave new book, “Galileo’s Middle Finger: Heretics, Activists, and the Search for Justice in Science.”
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- How to Talk Gay With Zach Noe Towers
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »