A man often yawns soon after coming. He has to convince his partners that he’s not bored. A dutiful father worries that when he drops his used come-rag in the laundry along with his kids’ clothes that his sperm is getting spread around the innocent garments. “Does the come actually exit the washing machine?” asks this anxious father. “Does it go away?” On the Magnum, Dan speaks with Kaytlin Bailey, host of The Oldest Profession podcast & Director of Communications for Decriminalize Sex Work. In case you were wondering, treating sex workers as criminals sure doesn’t help them. And, a woman and her boyfriend want to try role playing. But she is an actor by profession, and worries that she’ll feel like she’s just punching the clock.
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- “Dear Dan, Teach Me to Talk Dirty.” Magnum guest: Thomas Negovan of Caligula MMXX
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »