Are young ladies allowed to call or “text” unattached, young men to ask for a date? Or would this tarnish a girl’s valued reputation? A sex worker wonders if it’s ethical for her to fake orgasms with her clients. On the Magnum version, Dan speaks with the saintly Carl Siciliano, from NYC’s Ali Forney Center, the nation’s largest organization dedicated to homeless LGBT youths. (Confidential to homophobic parents everywhere: You don’t really want your kid to live on the streets do you? Do you?) A bewildered straight couple wonders: In which bathroom should our nation’s drag queens dwell? Fragrance. Do you have to wear it if your partner wants you to? And more.
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
- Listen to Dan on “The Ezra Klein Show”
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »