There’s a lot of bisexuality sloshing around this show. Dan speaks with Ellyn Ruthstrom of the Bisexual Resource Center on coming out, and seeking acceptance from both straight and gay folks. A bi woman who is married to a man wonders how to let the world know she’s bi, when the topic doesn’t come up all that often. On the Magnum show, strap on your bonnets people, it’s Simon Doonan, fashion correspondent, window dresser, and generally hilarious human. (We suspect he might be a homosexual.) He and Dan dish about panties, rimming and what the tech-savvy at-risk youth are wearing this season. Also, 28 miles per hour? Really?
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
- Listen to Dan on “The Ezra Klein Show”
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »