A gal is convinced her good friend is a homo. Should she use her wiles to lure him out of the closet? A lad is good friends with a woman who admitted she has a crush on him. He doesn’t feel the same way about her, but knows she would make a great life partner. Should he suggest a companionate marriage from the get-go? On the Magnum version, Dan speaks with psychologist and sex researcher Dr. Lori Brotto about women’s libido, and the need for variety in both genders. Also, some loud neighbors were either acting out a rape scenario, or an actual rape was taking place. Would you call the cops? Or would you just call us?
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
- Sex & Politics #22: Blaise Agüera y Arcas
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »