This week we delight in welcoming the incomparable poet, writer and filmmaker Sherman Alexie. He and Dan discuss white chicks who embrace “Native American spirituality,” how to pretend to be abstinent to placate your psychopathic preacher, and whether it’s creepy to ask your younger girlfriend to call you “daddy.” Sherman is a treasure and this is not to be missed. 206-201-2720
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
- Sex & Politics #22: Blaise Agüera y Arcas
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »