How is a sex worker supposed to deal with it when her clients keep quoting Donald Trump?! A woman is dating an insecure man who grabs her boobs at inappropriate times and then pouts when she tells him to stop. Can she retrain him to not act like such an imbecile? On the Magnum, Dan talks to Law Professor Alexander A. Boni-Saenz about the tricky concept of sexual advance directives. A man’s mother has Alzheimers. His step-father is taking care of her, and confessed to carrying on an affair with his mother’s dear friend, who also helps with her care. Should he tell his mother? Heavy, right? 206-302-2064
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
- Listen to Dan on “The Ezra Klein Show”
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »