A gay man’s boyfriend insists on showering just before sex, every single time. But the caller likes a little funk! How can they reconcile this fundamental difference. Dan’s answer is sneaky. Don’t be alarmed, but one of this week’s questions requires the expertise of a mortician. On the Magnum, Dan enlists New York Times rival columnist Roxane Gay for a Second Opinion on some folks who got dumped, and can’t deal. Also, hear the tale of the man and his very, very rich employer- a petty woman who doesn’t hesitate snub and insult his girlfriend.
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
- Listen to Dan on “The Ezra Klein Show”
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »