A woman and her husband are having a difficult year. And to top it off, he divulged that he likes to wear women’s clothes, and would like to raid her closet. She worries that this is just the first step toward a transgender identity. Do straight men ever like to wear women’s clothes? (Spoiler: Yes.) A woman’s conservative cousin has started working at a “Crisis Parenting Center,” that gives misinformation about abortion. Should she confront her? On the Magnum, Dan chats with his soul brother the Broadway god Andrew Rannells. Discussion topics: black sheets, home decor, male unicorns, and Andrew’s new memoir- Too Much is Not Enough: A Memoir of Fumbling Toward Adulthood.” And, here’s a conundrum. A vegan is into leather. Discuss. 206-302-2064
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- “Dear Dan, Teach Me to Talk Dirty.” Magnum guest: Thomas Negovan of Caligula MMXX
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »