Just in time for your pride parade, it’s the all gay episode! Calls by, for and about queer people. We got nervous lesbians who are scared to introduce the girlfriend to their moms, we got homos who come too soon, or get spooked by conventionally attractive men. Look! It’s a bisexual woman who has never been with a woman before and wants to “scratch the itch” while her boyfriend is out of town. A woman whose trans husband has been outed at work, gay cleaning products…wait. What? Gay cleaning products? On the Magnum, Matthew Riemer, co-author of We Are Everywhere, talks about his work illuminating some of the unsung heroes of gay history. You will raise your fist up high. Happy pride everyone. Keep fighting. 206-302-2064
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- “Dear Dan, Teach Me to Talk Dirty.” Magnum guest: Thomas Negovan of Caligula MMXX
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »