For this episode of Sex & Politics, Dan brings back writer and podcaster James Kirchick to talk about his interview with Armie Hammer. This is the first interview Hammer has granted after being accused — more than two years ago — of rape, sexual violence, and having cannibalistic fantasies. While there’s an open investigation into Hammer, none of his accusers have filed lawsuits or signed affidavits. Hammer’s side of the story — and the receipts Hammer shares with Kirchick — cast serious doubt on the accusations against him.
Comments on Sex & Politics #18: James Kirchick on Armie Hammer
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- “Dear Dan, Teach Me to Talk Dirty.” Magnum guest: Thomas Negovan of Caligula MMXX
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »