Oh boy! We are so very honored to welcome Michelle Goldberg to Sex & Politics. Michelle Goldberg is an author and opinion writer for the New York Times. She and Dan commiserate about the state of left wing politics. Why is the right so successful at growing their numbers while the left fights among ourselves? Why is the Democratic Party riddled with elderly politicians? What does Goldberg think about Bernie Sanders? Who would she support for President in 2024? It’s all here, and of course, she stoops to answering a relationship question with Dan. It is mandatory that you listen.
Comments on Sex & Politics #7: Michelle Goldberg
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
- Sex & Politics #22: Blaise Agüera y Arcas
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »