A woman has become a regular third (unicorn) for a couple’s three-ways. They buy her dinner and drinks. Should she get get over feeling like a mooch and just gracefully accept their largess? When he was in first grade, a man recalls a friend who used to roll around with him and kiss him. How normal is this, and when does it tip into molestation? And more. On the Magnum show, the long-suffering Doc Barak weighs in on the ethics of some clumsy doctoring in a Southern small town. A woman tries to salvage some kind of relationship with her ex, after he helped her through a bi-polar meltdown. And, hear the lasting effects of a really bad party.
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- How to Talk Gay With Zach Noe Towers
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »