Dan and Peter Sagal, host of NPR’s “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me” join forces to discuss baptism, Jewish vs Catholic guilt, clingy, needy human doormats, and the special torture that open relationships can bring on. Peter is hilarious and delightful- this show is not to be missed. Some of it is on the Micro, all of it is on the Magnum. Also, you are hereby commanded to buy Peter’s book, The Book of Vice here: http://goo.gl/RX9snJ Also, how to approach a cute amputee without causing offense. 206-302-2064
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- “Dear Dan, Teach Me to Talk Dirty.” Magnum guest: Thomas Negovan of Caligula MMXX
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »