What do you do when love being single, but also want that new relationship energy? A woman vents some righteous fury that many women don’t find short men attractive. IT’S NOT FAIR. On the Magnum, Dan chats with the very amazing RIVAL but BELOVED advice columnist E. Jean Carroll. She has been writing “Ask E. Jean” for Elle Magazine since 1993, and recently came out with her book What Do We Need Men For—-A Modest Proposal. It exposes the hideous men she’s encountered, including our current president. She is a treasure. And, a woman who is recovering from a conservative Christian upbringing wants to please her man. But it’s difficult when she is still new to sex and he wants to try all these crazy things…
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- How to Talk Gay With Zach Noe Towers
- With Damona Hoffman of “Dates & Mates.”
- Sex & Politics: Sexy, Sexy Ancient Egyptians
- “Ask a Sub’s” Lina Dune on social media censorship.
- With Samantha Cole on Sex and the Internet.
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »