A gay man was hooking up at a bathhouse. His brand new lover wanted to bring a little romance into the encounter by saying the caller’s name and complimenting him. The caller was horrified. Isn’t bathhouse sex supposed to be anonymous? Meanwhile, in another corner of our universe, a woman is appalled that her boyfriend closes his eyes when they’re having sex. How can she get him to gaze deeply into her soul while pounding her real good? On the Magnum version of the show, Dan chats with stand-up comedian, and podcaster Cameron Esposito about her new book: Save Yourself, and how queerness and the experience of being closeted impacts her comedy. Finally, a married man with a one year-old child bemoans the quality of the “service sex” he’s getting these days. With he ever see the return of enthusiastic rutting?
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
- Addicted to Anal: With magnum guest Claire Perelman
- Sex & Politics #22: Blaise Agüera y Arcas
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »