A straight man was dating a woman, and it felt great. Until she gave him the “I’m not ready for a relationship” line. Is this always a lie? What does it mean? Dan spells it out, with no sugar on top. A man is worried about his new girlfriend. You see, she has never had penetrative sex. Is he special enough to be her first? On the Micro and more on the Magnum, Dan chats with weed journalist (now there’s a sweet job if ever we’ve heard of one,) Lester Black. They talk about a woman whose smart husband turns into a drooling dullard whilst blazed, smoking when you’re pregnant, and the effects of marijuana on dick size. Can you resist this show? No, you cannot. A man on the frozen tundra hasn’t had sex in 3 years because he claims to be a grower, not a shower. Women reject him because of his dick size (he thinks) and then reject him further when he fails to eat them out properly. But he wants to learn! He asks his female friends if he can practice on them, but strangely, they all say “no.”
Got a Question?Record right now
or call 206-302-2064.
- What’s All This About Doxy-PEP? With Magnum Guest Dr. Oliver Bacon
- “Dear Dan, Teach Me to Talk Dirty.” Magnum guest: Thomas Negovan of Caligula MMXX
- Ass Worship and Sober Sex. Guest: Tawny Lara.
- When the Fantasy Gets Too Dark. Magnum Guest: Darshita Goyal
- Naked Weirdo at the Book Club. With Magnum Guest: Sheva Rajaee on Relationship OCDs
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »