A gay man is dating a self-described “Sex Pig.” His antics in public are epic. The caller wants to figure out if he can learn to be more carefree and uninhibited or negotiate some rules to please them both. Hear and learn from the cautionary tale of the dutiful daughter housesitting for her parents, and … Read More »
Filter By Year
- Television and Queer History, with Matt Baume.
- Freaky, freaky animal kingdom. With zoologist Lucy Cooke.
- The baby findom and the pay pig. (Magnum guest: Meredith Goldstein of Love Letters.)
- An Unexpected Public Orgasm. (Magnum Guest: Jolenta Greenberg)
- So, so, so vanilla? Magnum Guest: Dr. Carlton
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »