A tortured, indecisive woman is on the fence about whether to continue her relationship with her husband of 11 years. Every day she wakes up wondering, “Is this right?” Is this normal? Hear the cautionary tale of the professional cuddler in an ethically non-monogamous relationship with a would-be dom and his much, much younger co-worker. … Read More »
Filter By Year
- Television and Queer History, with Matt Baume.
- Freaky, freaky animal kingdom. With zoologist Lucy Cooke.
- The baby findom and the pay pig. (Magnum guest: Meredith Goldstein of Love Letters.)
- An Unexpected Public Orgasm. (Magnum Guest: Jolenta Greenberg)
- So, so, so vanilla? Magnum Guest: Dr. Carlton
Browse the complete Lovecast archives »